För några dagar sen kollade jag på en jättebra film! En klassisk kärlekshistoria, men ändå med så mycket humor. Jag har haft den liggande länge på datorn men inte kollat förrän nu. Den piggade upp en regnig dag i alla fall :) Ni kan ju gissa vilken kille jag tyckte var snyggast!
En låt som var med var Benjamin Taylor – Wicked Way Finurlig text! Är det så det är irl? Haha.
I just want to take you out and get you drunk so I can have my wicked way with youI’m just being honest cause I know the other guys are thinking just the same way tooAnd I’m not gonna lie and say that I will take you out to dance
there’s just no chance ‘cause I don’t even like the same music you doI just wanna have my wicked way with you
So don't you fight it cause I know you're gonna like it
En låt som var med var Benjamin Taylor – Wicked Way Finurlig text! Är det så det är irl? Haha.
I just want to take you out and get you drunk so I can have my wicked way with youI’m just being honest cause I know the other guys are thinking just the same way tooAnd I’m not gonna lie and say that I will take you out to dance
there’s just no chance ‘cause I don’t even like the same music you doI just wanna have my wicked way with you
So don't you fight it cause I know you're gonna like it

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar